Monday, June 25, 2012

The worst thing ever is making it through the work week only to be sick on a Saturday.

no puedo creerlo.  (I cannot believe it)

I am sick.

I had tons of plans for my last days in Spain and now all of them have been cancelled. I cannot leave the couch. I cannot eat. I cannot drink. I cannot talk. Its horrible. (trust me, i cant just not eat becuase it hurts, but my stomach is also a little off.. i wont go into details.)

But, on the bright side i know that the people here care about me. I know for sure that even at my worst these people who i call my family and friends are still there for me. My mom brought me to the doctor, she was there to make sure i was alright after they gave me a shot in my butt (yes, in my butt...i guess they prefer that you cant sit, over the fact that you cant move your arm...?) My host dad was constentally checking on me making sure i didnt need anything, or if i did, he would help me get it. The friends of my host parents, and my uncles and aunts were in the house today, and often came in to keep me company, talk to me, and ensure that i will be better before I have to leave on thursday.

And. I left my phone upstairs the whole day along side my ipod and didnt use the internet, so when i finally looked at everything i had 23 missed calls from my friends asking if i had died, and the ones who knew i was sick, were telling me to get better. I haad 31 facebook notifications and 15 tuenti notifications. Most messages from friends telling me to get better quick so i can leave the house and hang out with them. I love my friends :( I dont want to leave yet :(

Tomorrow I plan on packing (cause I have yet to even begin thinking about that..okay..until now..) and my friends are coming over in the night to watch a movie (something less active, because i cant be all crazy, for fear of getting sick again). then wednesday I hope to be able to do at least SOMETHING with my friends before i go, but i dont even know what. my host mom doesnt want me going out too much and tiring myself out. :( well I will see.

I hope I get better before I have to return home. Im sure my flight will be miserable if im still sick. Are you even allowed to go on a plane sick? hmm...

see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment