Saturday, May 19, 2012

“There’s no next time. It’s now or never.” – Celestine Chua

AH. I can´t even fathom how long I have been here, and how little time I have left. 6 weeks and I will be home. I will have to say good bye to my host family and all of my friends here, until I come back and see them again (which who knows when that may be).

I still have school, all the way until the 22 of June, which I am super upset about, becuase then that means that I will only have around 5 days of summer vacation in spain before I come home. Oh well. I take what I can get.

On Wednesday I had a practice day for my photography class. We went out to a beach at 9pm and took pictures until 2am. My pictures came out amazing...but needless to say I was exhausted in school the next day. (and I had a science test...)

School is getting less and less serious. Yesterday we the school took half the day to make "Paella", that classic spanish dish with the yellow rice. Each grade made their own batch of paella and we ate it for lunch, then everyone left early from school to go to the beach. I spent my afternoon at the beach with Mariely, Anca, Kate and Anca´s sister. The waves were HUGE for some reason, like as big as they are in rhode island when we go to misquamicut. They are never that big, but for some reason they were that way yesterday.



Afterward I went to Mariely´s house where we ate a some french dish for dinner and later walked her dogs for about two hours...until like 1am. Gotta love spain.

Today I am not sure what I am going to do, but I do know tomorrow my friends are all coming over to work on our philosophy project that we have hardly started that is due like this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment